About Men Are Useless
The monthly box scheme for male grooming essentials
We're a bunch of guys and gals who had a startling realisation (about 50 years after most other people!). The majority of men like to look good and treat people well, but many stuggle to put the thought into practice because they're too busy doing more exciting stuff. Going to the shops is dull - so why not have the stuff you need actually slipped through your letterbox when you need it?
So that's what we do - we find things that irritate us and try and do the opposite. That's why we include P&P where ever we can - we hate getting to the checkout and having it added to the price of what we're buying. We hate getting home to find a note from the postie saying he's tried to deliver something but we were out - so we designed boxes that actually fit through a letterbox so that shouldn't happen. We also hate running out of things and having to use, instead of shampoo/shower gel, our children's bubble bath or washing up liquid (true story, honest!) so that's why we've started with toiletries (and there's plenty more to come we assure you!). Men Are Useless is run by Paul Johnson who has more ideas than time, is useless at DIY and hates the shops. He can be contacted directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to join us, give us money or simply have some suggestions. Now to the grand Men Are Useless aim … to give men (and the people who love them) more time to play out, fight sharks, catch baddies, build dens, practise wheelies and hit the heights they deserve. For around the same price you'd pay in the shops we do your essential toiletry shopping for you, box it up and deliver through your letterbox!
We believe …
- Men have better things to do than go shopping for male grooming stuff.
- Their partners should not be leaned upon to buy their essentials.
- There are a lot of rubbish toiletries out there that should not be selling in the numbers they are.
- Men with better things to do prefer fewer, better choices.
- Men should not be walking out their houses smelling like their partner’s bathroom products.
- Busy men should not be worrying about the mundane.
- Male Chromosomes + Shops = misery.
- All men, given some free time, can find a creative use for it.
- Why bother doing the boring stuff – it uses up the time you should be doing rewarding stuff.
- Good grooming essentials should not cost the earth.
So there you go - we could bang on about who we are, our biographies etc, but do you really care? Basically you want good products turning up when you need them allowing you to buy yourself time and ease; stopping you having to do the boring but essential stuff.